Get Organized in the New Year with These Products When your business is organized, itâ€™s productive and successful. This means your team needs to have the tools to stay organized. As we end the year and you are planning your goals for the next year, organization should be a top priority. The ideas below include some of the best products to help your team stay organized: Main Post Personal Organizer: A classic and trendy style, the Main Post personal organizer and tablet holder keeps you organized and tidy with its pockets and functional design. A designated padded sleeve that fits up to a 10.5 inch tablet keeps your device safe and protected while on the go. With pockets made for business cards, pens, charging cords and even a notebook, youâ€™ll have a spot for all the necessities. Jot down notes and the next great idea in the included Large Book of Awesome. And with an exterior leather strap for reinforced closure, youâ€™ll feel comforted knowing your belongings are safe and secure in the Main Post. Mission Pack: The Mission Pack will help you bring along all necessary essentials for the journey ahead with the extra-large interior capacity and padded sleeve that fits most 15â€ laptops. Its insulated cooler pocket and dual side water bottle/accessory pockets will store food and drinks to fuel your body, while the dual techports allow for easy fueling and connection of your gadgets. Use the RFID-lined pocket to store sensitive material and bring you added peace of mind and security. And with padded shoulder straps with a sliding sternum strap, the Mission Pack always ensures a comfortable, secure fit. So no matter where your journey leads you, the Mission Pack will be there for the ride. Rocketbook: Rocketbook is a cloud-connected smart notebook. You can take notes in the Rocketbook and then upload them to the cloud! Then erase your notebook pages with water to use again and again! Bring Your Own: The Deluxe On-the-Go Set Bring your own meals and snacks on-the-go, wherever you go!Provides an easy-to-clean, wipeable eating area for your meals and snacks.Â
Crumbee: It might not be an â€œorganizational toolâ€, but a clean desk IS important!Â Donâ€™t let its size fool you, this miniature vacuum can tackle any mess. Effortlessly sucking up crumbs and other tabletop debris, this vacuum comes in handy for cleaning your desktop, keyboard, drawers, and more.
- The set includes the Goodwin Deluxe Box Cooler in Black, the Satsuma Bento Lunch Box in Black, the Gaia Bamboo Cutlery Set in Natural, and the Sidney Double Wall Stainless Bottle in Black
- The Satsuma Bento Lunch Box is made of BPA-free materials, includes a bamboo lid that doubles as a cutting board, and has an interior movable divider for organization
- The Gaia Bamboo Cutlery Set is a complete fork, knife, and spoon set, is constructed with a bio-composite of bamboo fibers combined with PLA, and includes a reusable cotton travel pouch
- The Sidney Double Wall Stainless Bottle is made from 18/8 stainless steel and is doubled walled to keep your beverages hot or cold for hours
- The Goodwin Deluxe Box Cooler has a placemat style design, fold out flaps with slash pockets for storage, and side mesh stash pockets perfect for snacks or accessories
Running a business can be hectic, but having the right organizational tools available for you and your team will help everyone be productive!